Thursday, October 26, 2006

new eyes

I recently "inherited" (the owner is still alive) a couple of vintage cameras- a Brownie Hawkeye and an old Polaroid. I'm totally excited to start experimenting with what sort of photos these cameras produce, but need to do a little research before I can actually start playing (most importantly I need film). In keeping with my current use of this blog, here are some useful links:

My "new" Polaroid takes pack film and a No. 531 4.5 volt battery. This site has some info about films available and development times. Ok, actually Jim's Polaroid site is pretty much useful all around. Bad news, though: Finding the battery may be harder than the film...

Developping... (hehehe)

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?