Saturday, September 30, 2006

e-window shopping

Ok, this may be my new favorite empty pastime- shopping online (but not buying, of course, b/c of that no-income thing).

Found today was this rather cute card site, called Lola Says with cards enscribed with messages to women on all subjects, from the mundane to "You had a C-section!" and "Sorry your job sucks!" and "You're living with your parents!" Each card is complete with little rhyming messages.

And I wouldn't have found this witty card site without the help of Indie Finds. Hmmm... contemplating starting a review blog of such fun online shopping & seeing if I can score some free--I mean, seeing if I can help promote such nifty products. Yeah, definitely.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?