Monday, January 24, 2005

I thought that was yesterday...

Ok, so I still need to fix this site, but...

Today is apparently the most miserable day of the year, as calculated by a British pscyhologist inthis MSNBC article. I mean, they came up with a formula and everything:

([W + (D-d)] x TQ)/M x NA

The equation is broken down into seven variables: (W) weather, (D) debt, (d) monthly salary, (T) time since Christmas, (Q) time since failed quit attempt, (M) low motivational levels and (NA) the need to take action.

Don't you just love math? I think that the model is not only useful for smokers (the Q variable), but probably anyone who may need to affect a positive change in their life (e.g. diet, exercise, etc). Anyways, for a girl who needs some more sunshine, a trip somewhere, a diet and exercise--this model is pretty close to on, I imagine....

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?