Saturday, October 23, 2004

Just Checking In

Miss Brenda-
I forgot how much I missed you. I don't have much time, but I wanted to say that I think this is awesome. Even if you feel like you are writing to yourself. It's like you have your own little online magazine, like we always talked about. And as always I love reading your personal rants and inner monologue. :o) Like I said, I don't have long, 20 cents per minute gets expensive, but I will be checking in. Hopefully this will still be going when I get off this boat and back on land where my bed doesn't rock me to sleep and the internet is decently fast.

Comments:
Yea! Happy to hear from my partner in crime on the "floating U.N."! I was beginning to wonder if this was just another outlet for talking to myself...

As for our magazine, I don't really want that to just be a pie in the sky dream; need to get thinking on how to go about that...
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?